A Historic Houston Boutique Hotel
About The Sam
A Texas pioneer, Sam Houston lived a life full of rich experiences that helped shape the city of Houston. Located in heart of downtown Houston, our hotel reflects this proud heritage.
Our 100 rooms and suites were redesigned in 2013 with comfort and simple style in mind, combining clean décor with contemporary touches. Our Houston boutique hotel is surrounded by historic landmarks, the city’s best entertainment destinations, major corporations and several entertainment and shopping venues.
The Sam Houston Hotel is ideal for meeting and event planners, thanks to more than 3,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces, equipped for comfort and productivity. Create timeless memories with a downtown wedding at Veranda by *17, experience The Paxton Room or enjoy a get-together over fine cuisine from *17 in the Private Dining Room at our boutique hotel in Houston.
The Sam Hotel Amenities:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, 20Mb available bandwidth
- Complimentary morning newspaper including USA Today and Wall Street Journal
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour business support services
- Award-winning *17 Restaurant and hand-crafted cocktails in The Sam Bar
- Flexible meeting spaces
- Elegant Veranda event space, roof-top, climate-controlled
- Private dining room in *17 Restaurant
The Sam Hotel Services:
- Complimentary transportation within a three-mile radius
- Same-day dry cleaning and laundry service
- Frequent Guest Program